- Break through your comfort zone
- Gain new experience
- Broaden your horizons
The easiest way to keep track of your accomplishment of the tasks is via social media using #TheLifeDeckChallenge hashtag.
- 151 playing cards in a design box
- 6 categories (Start, Education, Well-being, Communication, Myself)
- Card #151 is a special Bonus Card with the most difficult and yet the most awesome task.
- Disclaimer and How to play cards
- A form to track your progress (send out via email)
✏️ Illustrated by world-class illustrator duo Tomski&Polanski.
How to use it:
- Play a card and accomplish the given task as soon as possible.
- Do not take any other card until you have accomplished the task on the previous one.
- We recommend you to start with the EASY START category. However, you can take cards randomly from the whole package.
- Each task is given a point value, starting with the easiest (value 1) and finishing with the most difficult to achieve (value 6).
- Uncover the #151 Card only upon accomplishing all the previous tasks.
- Do your best to complete the tasks as soon as possible. Although accomplishing tasks may take some time, do not cheat.
1) Do we have an app or digital version of the product?
We are quite sure we will implement this in the future.
However for a genuine start, we wanted to offer a product from the best materials that you can touch and feel. 🔥
It might be beneficial as well during these times, when literally everything is online. Even a beer with friends.
2) How hard are tasks in the deck?
The task difficulty varies from 1 point to 6 points. Plus one final task for 75 points.
From our experience the difficulty depends on each person individually.
Some friends told us it's ok, some that it's hard. 🧐
However the aim of the game is to be hard.
That's why we have 6 categories so everybody will find something challenging.
So for example athletes will have easy Well-Being category, but much harder Communication etc.
3) Is it a game for friends or just for me and myself?
You can do both! You can walk this journey alone or you can make challenges with your friends or coworkers.
Every task has a certain amount of points. Total available to achieve is 600 points.
Who from your group can achieve more in one year? 💪
4) Are challenges also lockdown-compatible?
Example from each Category below:
Totally recommend it! I always try new things, but when to get new ideas? Life Deck is great help to keep my life somehow adventerous. Especially during this crazy year.
The life deck a fantastic product! I am so glad I brought it and it’s bringing myself and my family joy everyday, especially during these challenging times. I would highly recommend it to anybody! It’s great to challenge yourself in new ways and step outside of the ordinary! Thanks guys!
Their Life Deck is real fun at our house!
Love the cards, inspiring ideas which bring a nice variety to my daily routines, esp. during those (sometimes quite boring) stay-at-home times.
Thoughtful products which help you to change your habits & leave your comfort zone. Great communication. Having a really good time while accomplishing the tasks.